Seasonal and exterior maintenance is an essential service that home and property owners throughout Northern Colorado should perform every year, but many homeowners lack the time or skill to take on the tasks. Hiring a professional company that offers quality handyman and repair services can help tackle those ‘honey-do’s’ and ensure your home is ready for the season.
KBC Remodeling Services is a professional remodeling company providing affordable handyman and maintenance services for residential and commercial clients in Longmont, Boulder, and the neighboring communities. We understand the importance of seasonal and exterior maintenance and realize that property owners stay busy with the more important things in life, which is why we offer a full range of exterior maintenance services that will have you ready for winter.
Household and exterior maintenance is imperative for any homeowner who likes to be prepared for the cold and snowy months that lie ahead. At KBC Remodeling Services, we suggest these household maintenance tips for winter:
- Gutter Cleaning and Repair: Making sure that your gutter system is cleaned and repaired will allow the gutters to properly divert snowmelt from your home’s roof and foundation, keeping your structure safe from damages caused by water penetration.
- Pet Door Installation: When it’s too cold to take your dog for a walk, give your furry friend the option of going in and out at their leisure with a professionally installed pet door.
- Deck Sealing and Repair: Repairing your deck and properly sealing it will keep it protected from the elements, saving you the unnecessary expense and inconvenience of a deck replacement.
- Painting: Did you know that it’s better to paint in colder temperatures? Paint and adhesives set much better when it’s cooler, so there is no time like the present to get the tedious task of painting out of the way.
- Smoke Detector/CO Detector Installation: Fireplaces, furnaces, and boilers are essential for keeping us warm throughout the winter months, but they can also emit dangerous biproducts. Ensure that your family stays protected throughout the season with the professional installation of smoke and CO detectors.
- Weather Stripping and Insulation: Weather stripping and insulation will help keep the cold out, conserving energy and saving you money.
- Sprinkler Maintenance: Freezing temps can cause serious damage to your sprinkler system if it’s not properly maintained. KBC Remodeling Services offers sprinkler maintenance services to ensure your sprinklers and pipes are protected during the winter months.
KBC Remodeling Services provides quality handyman and maintenance services you can depend on. From paint touch-ups to fence installation, we are here to assist you with all your winter maintenance needs, regardless of task.
If you live in Boulder, Longmont or the surrounding areas and have a list of maintenance services that you need to address before winter hits, call the professional handyman and maintenance contractors at KBC Remodeling Services today.