If you’ve been debating a kitchen remodel, it may interest you to know that September is the best month to find deals on new appliances. And whether you would like to just upgrade the materials in your kitchen to coordinate with your new appliances or completely reconfigure the layout around the new models, it’s best to find a contractor who can take the process from start to finish. The professional designers, technicians and craftsmen at KBC Remodeling Services in Longmont will plan and deliver the kitchen remodel of your dreams!
Tips When Buying New Appliances for a Kitchen Remodel
- First, determine what appliances you want: double ovens, wine refrigerators and warming drawers all come in handy when entertaining.
- Second, think about the functional aspects: Would a refrigerator that is side-by-side or has a bottom freezer work better for your needs? Would you like to change from an electric to a gas or induction cooktop?
- Next, consider the layout: maybe you’d like to move the sink under a window or the cooktop onto an island- now’s the time to think about what works best for all the time you spend in this space!
- Finally think about the finish: there are options for every style from modern black stainless, classic white to a brightly colored vintage piece.
- And if you would like your new appliances to cut down on your electricity bill, be sure to look for the Energy Star rating!
Hopefully these practical tips help start your planning, but there’s a lot to consider with a kitchen remodel so please don’t hesitate to call our professional designers- the earlier you enlist our help, the smoother we can make the process go for you! Our goal at KBC Remodeling Services in Longmont is to give you not only the kitchen of your dreams but also make the remodel as easy as possible!